You’ve probably sent someone an embarrassing text message on your iPhone and then attempted to delete it. Every day, people all around the globe exchange text messages from their iOS smartphones. If you’re seeking methods to Unsend a text message you just sent to someone before it’s delivered, we’ve got you covered. In iOS 15, see our guide on Unsend iMessage before delivering it.
Unsend iMessage Before It Is Delivered iOS 15
There is no way to cancel a message after it has been sent. If it isn’t, you can exploit various flaws in the iMessage software. Before photos, videos, and other items you transmit are delivered, the iMessage software compresses them. To Unsend iMessage before it is delivered by your iPhone, follow these instructions.
- Swipe up for the control panel in iMessage as soon as you press the send button to get fast settings.
- Enable Airplane Mode to prevent your message from traveling any farther.
- Now, hold down the message you wish to delete.
- To erase the message, click more and then Delete.
- You may now be off airplane mode and the message will not be delivered to the receiver.
Frequent Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Why does iOS 13 lack an Unsend iMessage feature?
Apple has always been hesitant to introduce new features since they have a lot of things to think about, such as outdated devices and maintaining a stable environment.
2. Will the reversal function be available soon?
This feature is reported to be in iOS 14, however there has been no official announcement.
3. Can I Unsend iMessage after jailbreaking my iPad and iPhone?
No, do not attempt any rogue Cydia programmes that claim to accomplish that.
4. Does the Explain Approach apply to the iPad and iPhone?
Yes, it works wonderfully with iOS 13 devices, allowing you to get the most out of the newest version. This strategy, however, may not work on Mac OS X since Wi-Fi networking is quicker and better in many respects.
Finally, with iOS 15, you may Unsend iMessage before it is delivered. Please let us know if the aforementioned measures were of any assistance. If you continue to encounter problems, please leave a remark below.