Color management allows you to change the colors on your Windows PC. With this tool, you can calibrate the color to your liking. On top of that, you can change the colors on each display you are using.
But here’s the question: How do I open Windows’ color management? Different ways exist to open the color management tool and calibrate your PC’s color profile in Windows 11. Let’s talk about them all.
Different Ways to Open Color Management on Windows 11
Here are all the ways you can open color management on your Windows 11 computer:
1. Using Windows Search
You can open your computer’s color management by using Windows Search. To get this done, follow the steps below:
- Windows Search will open when you press Windows + S.
- Here, type “Color Management” and then press the Enter key. This will open the Color Management app on your computer. Taking care of colors
2. Using Run Dialog Box
Another way to open Color Management is to use the Run box. Follow the steps below to complete the task:
- When you press Windows + R, the Run box comes up.
- Type colorful, then click OK to open Color Management.
3. Using Task Manager
You can also open Color Management in Windows 11 using the task manager. Here are the steps you need to take:
- To open the Task Manager, use the keys Ctrl + Shift + Esc.
- Click on the button that says “Run New Task.”
- Here, type “colorful” and then press the Enter key. A colorful boss
4. Using Terminal
Another method to open color management is through the Terminal. Follow the steps below to accomplish this:
- Press the Windows and X keys together, and then click on Windows Terminal (Admin) in the menu that appears.
- Now, type “colorful” and press the Enter key to open the Color Management box. Type “colorful” when asked.
5. Using File Explorer
Color Management can also be opened from the File Explorer in Windows 11. To do this, follow the steps below:
- When you simultaneously press the Windows and E keys, the PC’s File Explorer will open.
- Click on the search bar at the top. Here, type “colorful” and then press the Enter key.
7. Using Settings
You can also open the Windows Color Management tool from the settings app. Here are the steps you need to take:
- To extend the Settings app, press the Windows and I keys together.
- Click on the Display choice under the System tab.
- Click Advanced Display Options in this section.
- Choose your display from the drop-down menu next to “Select a display to consider or change its settings.” This step is for people with more than one display. You can move on to the next step if you only have one.
- Now, click on the choice that says “Display Adapter Properties.”
- Click the Color Management button in the tab for Color Management.
6. Using Control Panel
Last, you can also open Color Management to the Control Panel. Here are the steps to follow:
- Push the Windows key on your computer, type “Control Panel,” and open it.
- Now, click the drop-down menu next to View By and choose Large Icons.
- Here, click on the choice for “Color Management.”
The ways above show you how to open Color Management on your Windows 11 computer. Follow one of the two ways mentioned in this piece to open the Color Management tool.
How do I change the settings for colors in Windows 11?
You can calibrate the colors with the Windows Color Management tool. It’s a program with Windows computers that lets you change the colors on your screen.
How do I open Color Management in Windows?
To open Windows Color Management, press the Windows key on your computer, type Color Management, and hit Enter. This will open the Color Management app on your computer.