How to Hulu.com/activate – Watch Hulu on Roku & Apple TV? No worries lets start! Hulu is a great streaming service that allows you to watch videos on a variety of devices. Computers, mobile devices, and game consoles may all stream.
But you have to sign up for the service and turn on your Hulu account before you can use it. Hulu’s shows are extremely popular. Hulu is a video-on-demand service that is owned by The Walt Disney Company and is used by more than 40 million American homes. This demonstrates its widespread appeal.
The availability of the Hulu app (Hulu.com/activate) on multiple compatible devices is another significant reason why more and more American families with pay-television subscribe to Hulu plans to view their favourite content. Installing the app on your streaming device (smart TV or digital media player) and activating it through the official website (hulu.com/activate) is enough.
Hulu for Compatible Devices
Following the activation of your Hulu membership, you may install the Hulu app on one of the compatible devices. Get the current Hulu app on your supported streaming platform (see below), go to the activation page, enter the unique code, and you’re done! Depending on your plan and the version of the app you have on your device, the content and features of Hulu will be different.
Take a look at the models that are supported—Android phones and tablets. Android TV Roku
- Apple TV (4th generation or later)
- iPads and iPhones
- Samsung’s Fire Tablets
- Chromecast for Amazon Echo Show
- Fire Tablets that include Fire TV and Fire TV Stick
- LG Playstation TV
- Switch (Nintendo)
- Browsers/apps for Xbox, Mac, and PC
- VIZIO SmartCast televisions
- Xfinity X1 TV Boxes
- Comcast Xfinity
If you have one of these devices at home, a paid Hulu subscription, and a TV provider that works with Hulu, you can finish the activation process at hulu.com/activate.
How to Activate a New Device and Start Streaming Hulu?
Let’s look at how to use an activation code to activate a new gadget:
- Launch the Hulu app when it has been downloaded to your device.
- On the Welcome screen, select the “Log In” option.
- You must select “Activate on a computer” from the drop-down menu.
- On the following screen, you will be given an activation code.
- You’ll be directed to the Hulu activation page.
- If asked, log in and proceed to hulu.com/activate or search for the “Watch Hulu on Your Devices” area.
- You must input the unique activation code here.
- You should be logged in within 30 seconds.
You will receive an email with the following information once a new device is enabled:
- When: the time and date when the new gadget was turned on.
- What: the type of device you use.
- Where: The city, state, or nation where the gadget was activated.
Consider uninstalling any active gadget you don’t recognise right away. (For more information, continue reading.)
Use hulu.com/activate to activate the Hulu App on Roku
- Content and features will vary depending on your Hulu membership level.
- The nicest part about purchasing a Hulu membership is that it works on so many different devices, including Roku.
- The updated or newest Hulu app is supported by newer Roku devices.
Roku TV, Roku Ultra, Roku 3 & 4, Roku Premiere and Premiere+, Roku Streaming Stick (model 3500X or later), Roku 2 (model 4210X), Roku Express and Express+, and 4K Roku TV are all compatible with the Hulu app.
Version 8.1 or above of the firmware is required.
- At the same time, make sure your Hulu app is updated to version 6.6.3 or higher.
- To watch Hulu content on Roku, go to hulu.com/activate and follow the procedures.
- Turn on your Roku device and use the remote to get to the Channel Store.
- Get the Hulu app and select +Add Channel from the menu.
- Once installed, launch the app to obtain an activation code on your TV screen.
- Note the code and go to hulu.com/activate on a different device.
- Click the “ACTIVATE” button after entering the code.
It will activate in less than 30 seconds. You will be able to enjoy all of your favourite shows uninterrupted. The process for activating other streaming devices will be similar, with minor differences depending on the device. Your Hulu account will show you the new device.
Use hulu.com/activate to activate the Hulu App on my Apple TV
The Hulu app is commonly preloaded on most modern TV models. If your TV does not have the app, follow the instructions below:
- Depending on the smart TV you’re using, go to the store, video, applications, and games, or the App Store.
- Type Hulu into your search bar to download and install the app.
- Open the Hulu app.
- Choose to log in and then activate on a computer.
- A code for activation will be displayed.
- To create an account, go to hulu.com/activate.
- You will be logged in after entering the activation code displayed on your TV.
- Start viewing after selecting your profile.
- Don’t forget that you have to sign in on your computer to activate Hulu while you’re doing this.
You may also activate your TV by entering your email address when prompted to log in.
Use hulu.com/activate to activate the Hulu App on my Xbox One
Here’s how to activate Hulu on various devices, step by step:
- Log in to your Xbox Live profile.
- Return to the main menu and pick the shop option.
- Download and install Hulu Plus from the Apps area.
- Hulu + may be accessed by returning to applications and launching Hulu Plus.
- Log in and take note of the activation code.
- To activate, go to hulu.com/activate and type in your activation code.
Your account will be activated and accessible immediately.
How can I delete a device from my Hulu account?
- If you ever want to get rid of an undesirable gadget, just follow the procedures below.
- Go to the Hulu account page.
- Access the section “Watch Hulu on Your Devices” under “Your Account.”
- “Manage Devices” will appear.
You may delete an unwanted device from your account by clicking “Remove” next to the device that is no longer in use.
Hopefully, you were able to activate Hulu on your smartphone using these instructions and can now watch your favourite shows without any problems. If you continue to have issues connecting your device, please post a comment below or contact Hulu customer service.