How To Add Multiple Videos to an Instagram Story. One of Instagram’s most valuable features is the ability to add multiple videos to stories. You can select several files instead of repeatedly opening your Gallery to post a clip. This will save you much time, but how do you use it?
You’ll learn this in this article. To enhance your experience on the app, we’ll walk you through adding multiple videos to your Instagram Stories.
How to Add Multiple Videos to Instagram Stories on an iPhone
Instagram stories make it simple to upload multiple videos. You only need to tap a few buttons if you have an iPhone.
- Launch Instagram and click the plus symbol in the top-left section of your display to start a new story.
2. Find “Videos” in the drop-down menu in the upper left corner.
3. Tap “Videos”.
4. “Select” button to select multiple videos..
5. Choose the videos you want to add to the story, then tap the arrow at the bottom right.
6. Stickers or text can be used to edit the content. To undo your changes, select the text or sticker and drag it to the trash can symbol at the bottom of your screen.
7. To upload the clips, tap the “Share” button.
How to Add Multiple Videos to Instagram Stories on an Android Device
You shouldn’t have any trouble adding multiple videos to Instagram stories on an Android device.
- Start the app, and select your story in the top left corner of the screen.
2. Select Gallery from the drop-down menu in the upper-left section.
3. Could you select the button by tapping it? This lets you put multiple videos or photos in your feed.
4. Select the videos to add to your story, then click “Next.”
5. Apply effects to the content. To edit your clips one at a time, go to the preview section at the bottom of the display.
6. To upload the videos, tap the “Share” button next to your story and then “Done.” Select “Undo” before selecting “Done” if you want to go back and make more changes.
7.Check out the story by going back to the feed. The selected videos should be shown in a slideshow.
Amaze Your Followers With Captivating Videos
Instagram’s primary goal is to share fun experiences with other people. Uploading videos to stories is a great way to do this, but it can be simple. You can make beautiful collages with the platform’s built-in features or with apps from other companies.
How frequently do you upload multiple videos to your Instagram stories? Do you prefer to upload clips to your feed? Which generates more interest? Tell us in the comments section below.