Snapchat is an app that lets to you share photos and videos with your followers. It’s a fun and enjoyable social networking site, but it’s proven difficult to recover your account password if you forget it. But you don’t have to worry because we are here.
If you forgot your Snapchat account password and don’t have access to your email or phone number, we’ve listed the best way to recover your Snapchat account and reset your password. So, make sure to read the guide all the way through. So, let’s start doing it.
Easy Ways to Recover Snapchat Account Without Phone or Email
Well, even if you recover your Snapchat password, there are many ways you can get back into your account. But we only talked about those that will help you here. So, if you still don’t know how to do this, read the guide until the end.
How to Recover Snapchat Account Without Email or Phone Number
This is the first way to get your account back if you don’t have an email address or phone number. So, here are some tips to help you do that.
1. Snapchat Support
If you don’t have the email or the phone number and want to recover your Snapchat account, you must contact the support team. Well, there aren’t many chances that your account will get back, but it might.
But you have to do your best. You have to recover everything that shows that the account you want back is yours. But only then might they be able to help you recover your account.
2. Email The Snapchat Official
If the above steps don’t help you get your account back, you should send an email to no r[email protected], which is the official Snapchat email address.
But you also have to explain everything and make sure to use the email you used when you first made your Snapchat account. In the meantime, if you’re lucky, you’ll get a response from a Snapchat official about your account recovery.
3. Password Manager
Unfortunately, if none of above methods work for you, this method will help you get your account back. So, password manager, I’m guessing that you’re using the Google password manager to keep track of all your accounts’ login information.
But this only works if your password is already in Google’s password manager. So, if you want to check, open the Google app and click on Settings. Then, go to the Security section and click the Password Manager button.
All done. Now, if you’ve saved your Snapchat password, the Snapchat app will be listed on the tab for the password manager.
How to Recover Snapchat Account Without Phone Access
If you don’t have access to the phone you used to log in to your account, you can use the tricks we list below. So, let’s look at the steps you can take to recover your Snapchat account even if you don’t have access to your phone:
(1) Open the Snapchat app and go to the page where you sign in. Then, click “Forgot your password.”
(2) The next screen will recover two options: you can use the phone number or the email address to get it back. So, instead of using an email to choose the phone number, I’d.
(3) Then, enter the email address you used when you set up your account and click “Submit.”
(4) That’s all. Now, Snapchat will send you an email with a link that you can use to change your password. So, open email and click on the link.
How to Recover Snapchat Account Without Email Access
However, if you can’t remember the email account you used to create the account, you can recover it by following these steps:
(1) First, open the Snapchat app and go to the page where you sign in. Then, click “Forgot your password.”
(2) The next screen will show you two options: “Recover it via phone” or “Recover it via Email ID.” So, instead of selecting email, use the phone number.
(3) Enter the registered phone number, including the country code, and click the “Continue” button.
(4) Now, on the next page, choose to Send via SMS or Call me instead.
(5) That’s all there is to it. Now, Snapchat will send you a verification code to the phone number you gave when you signed up. So, put that verification code in and click the button that says “continue.” Change your password after that.
So, that’s it for how to recover Snapchat account without phone or email. We hope this guide keeps been helpful to you. In the meantime, go for a question or comment below.