You’re at the correct spot if you reside outside the US and want to access US content on your Roku. How to access USA TV on Roku, Xbox, Fire TV, and Apple TV. Creating an NBCUniversal profile is all you need to watch USA TV, but the procedure is difficult.
To activate the USA TV network, access the USA Network Activate page. Let’s not waste time discussing and proceeding with the guide. If that seems fascinating, read the article.
Usanetwork.com activate USA TV Network on Streaming Platforms: A Step-by-Step Guide
NBCUniversal is the company that owns the USA TV Network. You may already know this (Comcast). Also, there are more than 90 million pay-TV channels in America.
But if you have a Roku, Xbox, Fire TV, and Apple TV and want to know how to activate this app, you can use the activation code at the address above.
1. Steps to Activate USA Network on Roku
Follow the steps below if you keep a Roku and want to start streaming series, movies, shows, and other popular USA TV content from outside the USA:
(1) Get the Roku and switch to the Roku device. Then, use your Roku remote to press the home button.
(2) Go to the Roku Channel after that. Then look for an app called “USA.”
(3) All you can do is click the Add Channel button. By doing this, the app will be put on your Roku device.
(4) Use your Roku account to sign in with your Roku credentials.
(5) Go to the Channel Store and click on the USA Network.
(6) Now, it will show you an activation code on your TV screen, which you will use to activate your channel.
(7) Remember the code, then go to Roku and hover over usanetwork.com/activatenbcu. Then, enter the code and click Continue on Roku.
All done. Now, wait a few seconds until the process of activation is done. After that, you can do what you want.
2. Steps to Activate USA Network on Xbox
So, if you have an Xbox One and want to watch content from USA channels, follow the steps below:
(1) Look for the USA Network app at first. Then, get it from the Internet and put it on your Xbox One.
(2) Launch it on your Xbox One to get the activation code.
(3) Then, open a web browser on your PC or smartphone and move your mouse over the link usanetwork.com/activatenbcu.
All done. Now, just hit the Continue button to activate the channels.
3. Steps To Activate USA Network on Fire TV
If you have an Amazon Fire TV and need to activate the USA channels on your TV, follow the steps below:
(1) First, go to your Amazon Fire TV’s Home Screen and open the Amazon Store.
(2) Look for the USA Network app and find the channel. You can download the app and place it on your Fire TV when you have it.
(3) After that, once you’ve installed it successfully, open it to get the activation code.
(4) Now, open a web browser on your PC or smartphone and move your mouse over the link usanetwork.com/activatenbcu.
All done. Now, enter the activation code and hit the Continue button. Once the activation process is done, you’ll be able to watch some of America’s most popular TV shows, like “The Proposal,” “WWE Next,” and so on.
4. Steps to Activate USA Network on Apple TV
Follow a few easy steps to activate the USA Network on your Apple TV. So, if you don’t know how to do it, make sure to follow the steps carefully:
(1) Open App Store as a first step. Then, please search for the USA Network and use the Get button to download it.
(2) The app will now download and set itself up on your Apple TV by itself. Then, hover over the app section and open the app.
(3) Once you open the app, it will tell you on your TV screen what the activation code is.
(4) And that’s it. Now, write down the code, go to Apple TV, and hover over usanetwork.com/activatenbcu. Then, enter the code and click Continue.
So, now that you have activated your channels, you can easily watch your favorite USA content while in Canada.
So, that’s everything we know about how to get the USA TV Network to work on different streaming platforms. We hope that this guide has been helpful. Comment below if you want to know more.