iPhone iMessage Text Color Change Here’s How. Are you sick of sending iMessages in the same blue and white color? If you want to count some flair to your messages, you can change the color of the bubble by installing an app. In the following paragraphs, learn how to do this and other ways to send press messages.
Use the Color Text Bubbles App
“Color Text Bubbles,” a third-party app, lets you modify the color of iMessages sent from your iPhone, iPad, or Mac. Color Text Bubbles can be used on your iPhone by following these steps:
- First, enter “color text bubbles” into the App Store search field.
- Tap the result, then tap “GET” to download and install it.
- Once the app has been installed, please open it and compose an iMessage or an existing one.
- Click on the “Color” icon, which should be above your on-screen keyboard with the other apps.
- Press “Type Custom Message,” then order your message in the bubble. You can also send one of the default messages with the template.
Tap the blue “Text Icon” or bubble icon to move on.
- The “Bubble Color” color bar will appear in the keyboard area. You can send your message by picking a color.
- Hit “Send” once you’re done. If an ad comes up, you must wait five seconds before hitting “Later” to skip it.
- Now, your message will be sent in the color you chose.
Use the FancyBubble App
“FancyBubble” is another iOS app that lets you send iMessages with your chosen colors and styles. Use it like this:
- Enter a search term for “fancy bubbles” in the App Store.
Tap “GET” after the result to download and install it.v
- Launch the iMessage app once downloaded to start a new chat or extend an existing one.
- `Put the mouse in the text field, and then in the row of apps, drum “Fancy Bubbles.”
- You’ll have the option to choose from various colored message bubbles in the app.
- Type your message in and click “Send.”
How to Send a Message With Effects
You can modify how your bubbles look by using bubble effects or animating the whole screen with full-screen effects. Add a “Memoji” sticker with bubble or full-screen effects. To add a bubble effect, do these steps:
- To begin a new message or choose an existing chat, open the iMessage app and tap the “Compose” icon.
- Then, long-press the “Send” icon and type your message or add a picture.
- To see the bubble effects, press the gray dot.
- If you like what you visit, click the “Send” icon again.
Here’s how to add a full-screen effect:
- To begin a new iMessage or find an existing conversation, press the “Compose” icon.
- Type your message.
- Press the “Send” icon for a long time, then press the “Screen” option.
- To view the full-screen effects, swipe to the left.
- Tap the “Send” message icon when you’re happy with your app.
Send With Camera Effects
You can use camera effects to spice up your discussions even more. This feature lets you create and share photos or videos with Memoji, fun stickers, filters, text, etc. Here are the steps to send your messages using Camera effects:
- Start Messages and compose a new message or find existing message options.
- Click the “Camera” icon.
- Press the “Effects” icon, which looks like a star, and then choose an effect like Memoji or an iMessage app. For example, in a picture or video, you have the option to add many products.
- When you’re happy with the effect, press “Done.”
- Press the “Send” icon or “Done” to add a message. Then, hit the “X” icon in the top right corner of the picture to choose a different photo or video if you change your mind.
Bring Your iMessage’s to Life
You can make iMessage more entertaining by changing the usual blue bubble color to a different one. By adding third-party apps like “Color Text Bubbles” and “FancyBubbles,” you can have fun using the colors and font types you choose. iOS lets you change the bubble’s appearance by animating the screen or sending a photo or video with effects. There is no end to the customization choices.
How have you changed your iMessages to make them more attractive? Tell us in the area below for comments.