WhatsApp Backup Downloading Here’s How. Many individuals use WhatsApp to talk to their friends, family, and others. During your talks, you send each other many important messages that you’d like to remember. Knowing how to back up your WhatsApp data is important because losing your chat history can be a big deal. Even after deleting messages, the feature allows you to restore them to your devices.
In this piece, we’ll show you how to download a copy of your WhatsApp chats to keep as a backup.
How to Download Backup From WhatsApp
It’s pretty easy to get your backup data from WhatsApp:
- Get your file manager and open it.
- Navigate to “sdcard,” followed by “WhatsApp,” and “Databases.” If the data isn’t here, go to your main or internal storage.
- Rename your backup to msgstore.db.crypt12.
- Deinstall WhatsApp.
- Press “RESTORE” to reinstall the program.
How to Download Backup From WhatsApp on iPhone
Using a third-party app, you can download backup files to your iPhone:
- From this site, you can download Syncios and install the app.
- Next, use a USB connection to link your device to your computer.
- To give the computer access to your iPhone’s data, press the “Trust” button and enter your iPhone’s password.
- Next, navigate to “WhatsApp” by selecting “Information” from the left side of the screen.
- Once the messages are loaded, click the “Backup” button and choose where to save the data.
- Just wait until the process is done.
How to Download Backup From WhatsApp on Android
Like with your iPhone, you can use a third-party program to download your WhatsApp backup:
- You can get MobileTrans from this page and install it on your PC.
- Open the app, and then press “WhatsApp Transfer.”
- Next, select “Transfer WhatsApp Messages.”
- Use USB cables to connect your Android phones to the machine, and then wait for the app to find them.
- Press “Start Transfer” and then disconnect the devices when the job is done.
How to Download Backup From WhatsApp on Windows
You can also use MobileTrans to download backups of your WhatsApp data to your Windows PC.
- Get the program and install it.
- You can use a USB cord to hook up your Android device.
- Choose “WhatsApp Transfer,” then hit “WhatsApp” on the left.
- Choose the “Backup WhatsApp Messages” option and press “Start.”
- A conquest message will appear on your screen when the process is done.
How to Download Backup From WhatsApp on Mac
To keep up the rhythm, we’ll download another useful program for your Mac:
- Get iMazing and install the app on your computer.
- Next, go to the left, choose an iOS device, and press “WhatsApp.”
- Choose the messages you want to restore.
- Click on the “Export” button. You can export the messages as Text, CSV, or PDF files or use the “Print” option to print them right away.
How to Download Backup From WhatsApp From Google Drive
Google Drive doesn’t let you read or download backup data from WhatsApp, which is a shame. You can only use apps like Elcomsoft Explorer today:
- Establish the app on your PC and open it.
- Push the Android icon at the bottom of your screen and choose “Download data from Google Drive.”
- Enter the “2FA” code in the field if asked to do so to continue. If it doesn’t, the download will start on its own.
- You’ll get a message that your data is encrypted when the download is done If you click the “Decrypt” button, you’ll be able to see all the media in your messages.
- Hit the “Decrypt” button, and you’ll be able to see all the media from your messages.
- You’ll need your WhatsApp verification code to decrypt the messages themselves. To ask for your code, press the “Send” button.
- Enter the code from your device, and your messages will now be decrypted.
How to Download Backup From WhatsApp From iCloud
To get your WhatsApp chats back from your iCloud backup, you need to do the following:
- Start WhatsApp and check to see if there is a backup of your chats—press “Chats” and then “Chats Backup” in the “Settings” menu.
- Go to the App Store to uninstall WhatsApp and then reinstall the app.
- Enter your verification code once it has been loaded.
- Lastly, follow the directions on your screen to restore your chats.
How to Download Backup From WhatsApp From Google Drive on iPhone
Getting a backup from Google Drive onto your iPhone is a two-step process:
- First, get WhatsApp on an Android device by downloading and installing it.
- Next, type in your username and password, then type in the verification code.
- Press “Restore” to start restoring data after the app is installed. To your Android phone, your messages will be restored. You must now move the data to your iPhone.
- Open WhatsApp on your Android and press the three vertical dots in the highest right corner of the screen.
- Click on “Settings,” then “Chats,” and finally, “Chat History.”
- Choose which messages to export by pressing “Export Chat.”
- In the next window, click the Gmail icon and choose where the chat should go.
How to Download Backup From WhatsApp From iCloud on Android
A program called Dr. Fone is a simple way to move backups from iCloud to your Android device:
- This place is where you can reach the app.
- Start the program and press “Phone Backup.”
- Use a USB cord to attach your phone. Hit “Restore” on the button.
- Choose “Restore from an iCloud backup.” Join your account and password to log in.
- You will get your verification code if you are using two-factor login. Put it in to go on.
- Hit “Download” to start the data backup process after selecting the necessary data. Then, wait until the download is done.
How to Back Up My WhatsApp Statuses?
You can’t back up your WhatsApp posts, which is a shame. Unfortunately, this feature still doesn’t work with the app.
How Do I Restore WhatsApp Backup Without Uninstalling?
There are three approved ways to restore your WhatsApp backup, but they all require you to uninstall the app first. Then, you must use a third-party tool to restore the backup without removing it so that you can select one relying on your device.
How Do I Backup WhatsApp Messages?
Here’s how to back up your WhatsApp messages:u003cbru003eu003cbru003e• Open WhatsApp and push the three vertical dots in the highest right intersection of the screen.u003cbru003e• Click on “Settings,” then “Chats.”u003cbru003e• Go to “Chat backup” and select “Back up to Google Drive.”u003cbru003e• Choose how often you want a backup and which account you want your chat data to go to.u003cbru003e• Click the “Back up over” button to select the network used for the backup.
How Do I Restore My WhatsApp Backup?
It only takes a rare tap to return your WhatsApp backup:u003cbru003eu003cbru003e• Remove and reinstall the app.• Open WhatsApp and enter your verification code.u003cbru003eTo restore your media and chats using Google Drive, click the “Restore” button.u003cbru003ePress the “Next” button when the repair is finished. Once the setup is accomplished, you can see your chats. After restoring your chats, the app will start restoring your files.
With the backup feature, you can ensure that none of your chats or files get lost. Depending on your platform, there are many methods to restore your backup data, making switching between devices easy. So, even after deleting important conversations, you can still view them.
Have you tried restoring the backup you made of your WhatsApp? Did you use a program from someone else? What happened? Please tell us what you assume about the area below.