There are many ways to use online polls and quizzes. They can help you get information, get people to think, or share what they think. These interactive elements can be created quickly and simply using various free online tools. These are useful tools for creating online polls and quizzes that you may use on your website or in your content marketing campaigns.
Top Tools For Creating Online Quizzes And Polls
Check out the list of the best Tools for Creating Online Quizzes and Polls.
This powerful tool is perfect for websites that let their visitors take polls. The interface is easy to use, and people can do their surveys. You can also view polls taken by many people and share your poll with your friends on Facebook or Twitter. With this tool, you can add polls to your website and embed them in pages or posts. PollEverywhere is a great tool that lets you easily add quizzes and polls to your website. Even though PollEverywhere is free, you can pay a monthly fee to get extra features (which is less if your subscription is annual). Because it’s easy, it’s something you should look into.
- Live word clouds, Live online polling, quizzes, and other interactive tools make it easy to get people involved in hybrid workspaces.
- Install the Poll Everywhere app to add polls to your PowerPoint quickly, Keynote, or Google Slides presentations.
- Employee feedback can be seen in real-time through a variety of activities.
- Use a content organizer that you can change in any way to organize interesting content.
Interact allows you to make interactive quizzes that create people to your website generate leads, and divide your audience. For example, you can make personality, score, and assessment quizzes like those on Facebook or Buzzfeed by selecting from more than 800 templates in 40+ categories. Even if customers want to download your freebies, most ebooks and PDFs collect dust on subscribers’ hard drives instead of turning them into screaming fans who want more of your magic.
- All of the big email marketing and automation solutions work together.
- Make a quiz that shows what your company is all about.
- You can get leads and then break up your audience into different groups.
- Adding branching logic is a great way to make your quiz more interesting.
- You can learn more about your target audience by using quiz analytics.
FlexiQuiz lets users make interactive quizzes that include multiple-choice, true/false, show/hide answers, fill-in-the-blank, and numeric input answers. But, of course, the best deal is with FlexiQuiz. FlexiQuiz has many great features, like having an unlimited poll of multiple-choice questions, hosting polls on your domain, and integrating so that you can use a custom URL to collect leads from your quiz.
- The features can be changed to meet the needs of small and large businesses, schools, and universities.
- Both learning at the same time and learning at different times are supported.
- You can choose between multiple-choice, essay and picture choice, short answer, matching file uploads, fill-in-the-blanks, and short answer questions.
- You can send PDFs, Excel spreadsheets, and Word documents as supporting documents.
- Videos, GIFs, and images can bring your content to life.
- All instructions for people taking the quiz must be updated with the new text. This includes navigation buttons, holding messages, and navigation buttons.
This tool allows you to create questions from scratch or by using templates that have already been made. Many templates are available, including ones for multiple-choice, true/false, and yes/no questions. You can also share the URL of your quiz with anyone in your audience who can then answer it. You can also add audio and images to help your users out.
- There are more than 75 templates to choose from.
- With the easy builder, you can create quizzes in many different ways.
- Each quiz can be made to suit your style and preferences.
- Logic branching lets you customize queries based on how they were previously answered.
- To understand more about your target audience, examine the results of your questionnaire.
- Works with the most common marketing tools.
It is an online tool that allows you to create polls and quizzes that look like they were made by a professional. Typeform makes it very easy for respondents to share a URL, which allows them to answer from their computer or mobile device. Typeform templates can be changed to suit your phone, computer, or other devices. You can download your responses in CSV format.
- Choose from a variety of templates that are already set up.
- Photos or GIFs can make your quizzes more interesting.
- To personalize queries, use logic branching.
- Personalizing thank-you screens takes smart logic.
- Please keep track of what your visitors do and how well they do.
A powerful way to get people interested is to interact with them. Online polls are a great way to get people interested in your audience. They are easy to make with SurveyMonkey and can be created for your website with poll widgets. One survey of marketers found that 61% of B2B marketers use polls and quizzes on their websites, but only 37% do it well. You can reach your audience through polling by asking questions about their age, education, and interests. This will let you create a unique experience for each person.
- You can easily decide who can see and view your survey so that you can share it with others.
- Shared images, documents, themes, or templates will be available to everyone on your team.
- Everyone on your team should be able to see the results of the survey and use the export tools.
- SurveyMonkey works well with popular tools like Google Drive, Office 365, and Slack, making it easy to add to existing workflows.
- You can ask your team members to help you access, update, or comment on your surveys.
This simple website allows you to create quizzes, polls, forms, surveys, or questionnaires. The drag-and-drop editor on the website makes it easy to create online interactive quizzes. Embedding your survey on a website or sharing it with people is easy.
- The best thing about ThatQuiz is that you can ask as many questions as possible on your quiz or poll.
- You can download this app for Android and iOS, giving you access to all quizzes even when you’re not online.
- They also let users link their accounts to Facebook and Twitter to share their latest results with friends and followers.
8. Google Forms + Flubaroo
Google Forms is a free tool that can be used to do surveys. It’s simple, but it does the job well. It has basic tools like drop-down menus and text boxes. But it also has useful extras, like data validation, which allows you to set rules for what makes an answer valid. Flubaroo allows students to answer questions in Google Forms easily, and machine learning is used to grade them automatically. A student at MIT and a developer created the solution. Unfortunately, they couldn’t find a solution that worked for them, so they devised their own.
- Get scores for each student and figure out which students need more help.
- Find out which questions students need to catch up on the most often.
- When you share your grades, send stickers and badges.
- You can view the average score and a histogram of the scores.
- Score yourself on the open-ended questions.
This online survey tool allows you to answer various questions, which can be used for different things. You can create surveys for any reason, whether for yourself, school, or work. It lets you get answers to your questions on your phone, laptop, or PC from anywhere in the world. In addition, it’s easy to keep track of your responses.
- Your survey can have different themes, colors, and fonts.
- Depending on the quiz results, show personalized messages.
- Effective and simple-to-understand data segmentation and visualization.
- Data exports (in CSV/Word, PPT/XLS, and so on).
- The highest level of security management.
- Analysis of trends and comparison of data.
- You can set a date and time for any saved reports to be sent.
Outgrow lets you make beautiful quizzes, polls, surveys, and more, including options that create on mobile devices. You can upload the content of your question straight from PowerPoint or Google Slides, or you can type it in. Then you can add images that match your brand’s colors and/or logo. You can choose from thousands of questions created by other members or add-ons like a color wheel selector (a great option for people who can’t see colors) or an avatar quiz. There are many options to change things so you can make them your own. As soon as people have finished their quizAC/AEURA, sharing the results is simple. You don’t need HTML!
- The drag-and-drop Quiz Creator makes it easy to create online interactive quizzes.
- You can choose from several optimized layouts and templates.
- Branched logic and conditional messages can be added.
- Any site can embed your quizzes.
- Built-in analytics let you keep track of your performance.
- It can be used with software for email marketing.
The Bottom Line:
With these tools, you can create beautiful online polls and quizzes in minutes. All of them are easy to use and have great customer service. We’re sure you’ll love them all, so we suggest you try them all!