Six of the best photo viewers for Windows 11/10 in 2023. The software Photo Viewer lets you look at pictures on your computer. This software can work with common file formats like PNG, JPG, BMP, etc. You can change the format, rename, cut, copy, and remove images.
These are the best apps for Windows 11/10 that let you view photos. There are a few great editing tools in this software, but they are few. Even though this software is better in some ways, there are many other choices.
List of Best Photo or Image Viewer for Windows 11/10:
1. Microsoft Photos
Microsoft Photos is the name of the built-in photo viewer that comes with Windows 10. It allows you to look up photos of people, things, places, and more. You can also change photos with it as an app.
There are a lot of great editing tools in this software. All the photos and videos are put in a timeline right away, which you can scroll through. Some effects are unique, like when 3D flowers or lasers are added.
- We made the style and usability better.
- It allows you to change the lighting, crop, and rotate the photos, among other things.
- Retouch any photos with red eyes and spots.
- You can see all of the photos and albums on the gadget.
- See a slideshow of images.
- There is a timeline of photos that you can look through.
- Image formats like BMP, JPEG, GIF, PNG, and others are all accepted.
2. Google Photos
The Google Photos tool lets users store their photos and videos in the cloud. You can look at photos and videos on a PC or a phone. But Google Photos is different from other photo viewers. But it is a useful tool. Save the Google Photos page as a PWA (Progressive Web App) to use this free tool.
- It allows you to access photos, videos from any phone, computer, or tablet.
- It helps you to manage the phone storage.
- It lets you get back up of unlimited photos, videos for free up to 16MP.
- People, places, and things automatically organize photos.
Windows users can use it as a photo viewer. XnView supports more than 500 image formats, such as camera RAW. This tool is for more than just use in the United States.
The site allows you to view and listen to music and video files. The user can view images in full-screen, run a slideshow, and organize them into groups. Crop, rotate, and scale are the most important ways to change an image.
- Make a slideshow of images.
- It allows you to crop, resize, and change the image’s color.
- It quickly finds the image that is already there.
- Both smartphones and PCs can use it.
HoneyView is a third-party Windows 10 photo viewer with a great user experience. Many image formats exist, like PNG, JPEG, GIF, and others. You can view the spot on Google Maps if any images have GPS format information.
This photo tool allows you to do other things in addition to the ability to copy, move, and rotate photos. One of the best things about it is that you can view a ZIP or RAR folder without opening it.
- It allows you to view things in a ZIP or RAR folder.
- You can use many different formats, like PNG, JPEG, GIF, and more.
- The software is free to use.
- It lets you rotate images and do simple things like resize them.
5. 123 Photo Viewer
123 Photo Viewer is the best photo viewer for Windows 11/10. Nearly everything is there, like filters, easy editing effects, different image formats, and the ability to handle photos on a PC.
Additionally, this tool allows you to rename files, change file sizes, and switch between various file formats. The most standard image formats, like JPEG, PNG, GIF, JPG, and others, are all allowed. It is comfortable to use, and the user interface is simple.
- Drag and drop images using the mouse.
- It supports animation formats like GIF, WEBP, PNG, and more.
- It has different filters and effects for editing an image.
- One can change the format of multiple photos at the same time.
6. FastStone Image Viewer
With a full-screen view, FastStone Image Viewer supports multiple languages. To make a slideshow of images, you can use a lot of different transition effects. You can view, rename, and change the format of several files at once. This tool works with many different files and supports many different image formats.
- It is easy to move photos around.
- It allows you to change the image by applying various effects.
- It has a quick and easy-to-use photo search.
- It gives you quick access to details about Exchangeable Image File Format.
- It supports the one-touch best fit or real size of the display.
- It has an image viewer that you can change. There is an HD Magnifier and a musical slideshow.So, these are some of the best programs for viewing photos on Windows 11 and Windows 10. All software has both good and bad things about it. We’ve done our best to give you the best tools possible