Cable News Network, Inc. is an Atlanta-based subsidiary of AT&T’s WarnerMedia. They provide a standard internet news streaming service. CNNgo, on the other hand, is a company of CNN that enables you to access CNN news channels on Roku. However, in order to use this service, you must have a cable-free device such as an Amazon Firestick, Roku, or AppleTV.
However, enabling this service on your Roku TV is a little more tricky. As a result, we’ve created this guide to assist you. We will talk you via the process of installing and activating CNNgo on Roku TV in this tutorial. As a result, be sure to read this tutorial all the way through.
Steps to Install And Activate CNNgo on Roku
This tutorial is split into two phases that will walk you through the process of installing and activating CNNgo on Roku TV. As a result, ensure that you follow them properly and do not miss any of the actions listed below:
How To Install CNNgo On Roku TV
So, here are the instructions that you require to perform to install this platform on your Roku TV:
1. First, open your Roku TV and launch the Roku media player.
2. Then, sign in using your credentials. After that, go to the Home Screen of Roku and select the Streaming Channels option.
3. Now, launch the Roku Channel Store. Then, Tap on the Search Channels option to locate and select the CNNgo app from the list.
4. After that, hover to the CNNgo app information tab and hit the Add Channel. That’s it. Now, the app starts downloading. Once it gets downloaded, it will automatically get installed on your Roku TV.
How To Activate CNNgo On Your Roku TV
Now, you have to download and install the official app on your Roku TV; therefore, it’s time to activate the CNNgo, but how? Let’s find out with some easy steps:
1. First of all, launch any web browser and go to cnn.com/activate/Roku.
2. Now, open your Roku TV and unplug the CNNgo application. Then, the activation code screen will appear with the code. Note down the code on paper.
3. Then, go back to your browser again, choose Roku platform, enter that code, and click on the Continue to Verify button.
That’s it. Now, the CNNgo gets activated on your Roku Smart TV. Therefore, you can now enjoy your favorite content using this platform.
So, that’s all about installing and activating CNNgo on Roku TV. We hope this guide has helped you. Furthermore, comment below if you still cannot understand the steps we have mentioned in this guide.